who i am.... who i am not?

Posted on Sunday, December 23, 2012 by emotions





when i was crying
i was crying alone
my eyes are burning
my heart is aching
but no one looked into my eyes
no one saw that pain in me

i was falling
fighting
working in humility
to reach a place
to get something
which can make my better

i try to fool myself
or too optimistic to realize
what reality is
my emotions are draining
more than tears
but who cares
no one

it is always me who cares
but i am the one
the fool
who is hurt
and let other hurt me even more

i don't know
what i am doing now
my directions
so i am
no one is their to hold my hand
and who say i am there

my existence does not matter anymore
my presence is not felt anymore
my tears my silent cry
is not heard anymore

who i am
who i am not
does not makes difference
except to me
i am self obsessed
i am trying to figure out things
things which were blurred
are becoming clear

i am what i am
i don't to prove you anymore
i am what i am
i know my stuff
i know my head and heart
though i feel things by heart
head is taking control now

i was fool
but now i am not
you try me
you will get tough me
dare you make me cry
dare you snatch my dreams

you are no where closer to me
i am happy
i don't to hurt my self
i just want to talk about myself

0 Responses to "who i am.... who i am not?":