Lost Love and Not A Lasting LOVE

Posted on Saturday, March 12, 2011 by emotions

I loved you for the first time
when I never knew what love means to me
I thought, being in love is the most beautiful to happen in life
When everything in the world feel like a blessing
love in life was heart warming
you touched my hand but I felt it in heart



















but I was wrong
I was a fool
who became puppet of yours
you played with my emotions
tears flooded my eyes
more than love in my heart
I was too involved in it to realize
who am I
I lost myself, my love
my perceptions to feel love
my heart is not tender but a stone
who don't want love
I am numb to feel anything
touching my hand has lost its connection to heart
tears hardened into crust, though its itching my eyes
I was happy for a short while
or my dream left it way and became the worst nightmare
My search for myself keep me engage all the time
My pen is sweeping my broken heart
which will heal gradually but with scar
On the way to have loved I lost my own way
or I am rising from the ashes
Yes rising from ashes
no one on earth can make me fall
I am strong enough to deal with my emotions
I don't need support in the form of love
I have no fears to lose anything, I lost it but not again
No hurt, no pain
My heart is meditating to search within
finding connection with god whom I can trust without any fear of losing him.

 


5 Responses to "Lost Love and Not A Lasting LOVE":

Someone is Special says:

pain, when I become puppet of yours, the words penned here touched my heart.. You are awesome writer..

Someone is Special

Simran says:

Your words are reflecting your pain within ..
Beautiful poem indeed ..Hoping it's just a fiction

Keep Writing :D

T F Carthick says:

Heartfelt emotions. Pen sweeping the heart - an interesting metaphor. And nice conclusion.

Hyde Park Poetry Palace says:

love the sentiments here.
bravo.
masterful job.

BlogJunta says:

As the fool says, Hear Felt words.
nice oe