Who Am I?

Posted on Friday, January 28, 2011 by emotions


Have you ever been in love?
I have no answers

I never knew what was their in my mind
today also I don't know anything
blank I am
or dumb
I don't know
JUST KNOW THAT i AM AN EMOTIONAL FOOL
always fooled myself



forgot myself
in thinking about others
and
never answered one question
who am I?



12 Responses to "Who Am I?":

Amit says:

Good thought i must say.. i was pondering over a similar thought recently.

size30.blogspot.com

piyusa das says:

Nice one , short but sound in thought
We cannot answer as we never really asked that question.

S says:

Liked your way of expressing rather questioning; to say the least it's the toughest question for every being out here!

Romeo Das says:

Beautifully written. Your writing had a really smooth flow in it. Enjoyed my stay here :)

By the way, hope you enjoy reading my post too -
To hold you in my arms, to promise you my love!

R-A-J says:

And in other news.... :)

Hey Emotions,

Pls promote/vote for my blog at this url:

http://www.indiblogger.in/indipost.php?post=46697

Cheers!!
Btw, interestin read, liked the conciseness of it and that it raised a few questions in my mind, but I guess tht ws the objective of it, aint it? Good read.
:)

JAGDISH BALI says:

Nice one. Racy poem. I fely like reading it.

Someone is Special says:

Beautiful.. hope you like this, to have loved and lost

Someone is Special

T F Carthick says:

Quite thought provoking.

The twenties girl says:

lovely...

Hyde Park Poetry Palace says:

This is superb,
very stunning imagery.

Hyde Park Poetry Palace says:

invite you to join poets rally week 40...
simply visit me for details...all submissions are to be represented by the end of the week.
Happy Writing.
Looking forward to seeing you share your talent with us.
You rock.
xx

BlogJunta says:

nice thought :)